martes, 17 de abril de 2018

blog 1: a country would you like to go to ? why?


hi!! my name is mailyn mesa, I would like travel to cuba, to visit many diferent places and also know his culture, it´s so amazing don´t believe you?  and  his habit,  also for watch  how they survival witch few resources ( resources like that food supplies) I with are restricted to families.





what do you know about it?
well...many people from cuba have the skill to speak around  four lenguage (english, spanish, french and portugues).
for the people of cuba is so dificult travel outside the island. because they have a restritive travel politicy and another thing to note is that they have the same salary for all workers no matter what they study.....study in cuba it is obligatory for all citizens. this is said under the law of cuba.

what would you like to do there?
I would like to know the tourist area as much I swim with dolphins to visit its blue beaches, and its museum that due to the humidity they produce fungi of differt colors in al their paintings.

would you like to study/work/ live there? explain.
I would love to be able to work in the museum restoration area, or in the teaching area for which I have been informed they only use books and not the internet.

bye bye

4 comentarios:

  1. woooow cuba is nice country, the best beaches and nice landscape... good choice.!!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I would also love to know Cuba, its traditional streets, its culture and beautiful people!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Cuba is an amazing country i would like to go sightseeing there, know his culture,talk with the people and taste the typical cuisine.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Maylin, not all Cubans have the same salary and food is not restricted, and travelling is easier for them now, be careful what you read :) regards!

    ResponderBorrar