martes, 24 de julio de 2018

Blog 5: My future job

  Hello

At some point I imagine myself working on similar things, like for example restorer, sculptor and even stewardess, I really love heights. that has nothing to do with my career, but the fact of traveling to different places makes me happy, and yet, money is what stops me. My first job as a stewardess and I told the stories on each trip I had, and the places I managed to travel, always when the plane could not fly because of the weather.    

I would love to travel as much as possible, regardless of the circunstances, the work works, but as long as the plane can not  travel  and can visit many places for one or two weeks.

My cousin told me that the salary is not very good, but the experience that is gained and the benefits that it has are what made her stay, as she mentions that the more years you work in the company, the higher you salary increases. 
When I asked him what requirements he needed to be able to enter, he told me that especially speaking languages helped a lot so that not only domestic fights but also international ones were made. what I like most about this job is that they only work twenty days a month and others rest.
But the time to wake up to start working is the most variable, and maybe that is the heaviest things.

I hope you are well received.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario