Hello people
Today I am going to talk about the changes that I would like
my career to make, in general it has had many errors like in its
infrastructure, that some parts are rained, they do not always have gas
replacement when it is finished, and in my central eccult workshop patricia del
canto the second floor has no curtains so the sun comes straight, which is
quite uncomfortable because we can not draw on the tables because of the light
bounce.
Well it also happens to me that they demand us at the time
of presenting some work the clean rooms, in fact they ask for the impeccable
white walls, I would like to have the money and time to paint the room and not
be worried that someone will scratch them, if it could be I would love that
there was a group of people who would dedicate themselves every so often to
paint them, but I think that is a lot of dreaming.
In relation to the university network I think it would be
ideal to have a better program to register branches, they ask for it online but
I always end up inscribing them by hand. Speaking of branches I would love for
us to choose the order of enrollment of the branches, as in other universities
outside the university where the important thing is to achieve the amount of
credits and thus have more options to take branches that one wishes to have.
Dreaming is human, greetings.

ResponderBorrarHello May!
Why draw in the classroom paty? jajajajaja needs air conditioning ... but these people say it's very money ... idiots ... in other universities ... no problems hahaha ... goodbye! (curiosity the air-conditioned classroom is the career director)