jueves, 9 de agosto de 2018

Plans for independence day vacation

Hi again
we are finishing the blog

I would like to tell you that during the holidays of eighteen my little holidays, a friend from the university invited me to the Concepcion, he told me it was beautiful and that he had several places to show me, I love to know and visit so your invitation was perfect, and he had frozen the university and just this year he rejoined, at the time I received that invitation my boyfriend who tells me to travel with him to Coquimbo, your invitation is beautiful too but another kind of affection begins, you understand me, today I do not know what to decide to take but I feel the pressure to buy the tickets before they go up in price.

Well, I intend to eat as much as I can, as being in the evaluation period in the university increases my appetite, and I imagine in the national holidays eat empanadas, casseroles, brochette, actually, too, I would like eats, meats, homemade. there is nothing that is you roasted, it drains away. 

I would like to place sport after the holidays, because I dont want to feel bad for eat to much.
really what i do not like is the drunk people, who are lying one the floor, or do shows one the street, Iam also annoyed by the exceso of crowds, I feel that they accumulate in certain places and then they move ahead of you in line. 

greetings. 




3 comentarios:

  1. go to Coquimbo, this city is next to La Serena, this city haves bigs beachs... and Coquimbo have the millennium cross... a good place to take a photos to the city
    Concepcions is... i dont now... bye!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I have never to go to Coquimbo, i would like can go, you have lucky for have friends in other place of Chile, I hope someday to travel there

    ResponderBorrar
  3. May...follow that say your heart..jajjaja, i hope that you can enjoy this week, and after of this we must to make a lot of exercise!

    ResponderBorrar