martes, 10 de julio de 2018

Blog 3: Review of Ghett´a Life


Hi people 

I like very the film Ghetta Life that played in the background, in addition to the political difference that prevailed the  country, they were times that i do not think are very different from wat must have been lived a long time ago.

What I do not like about the movie could be talked about the ideals of each party, and their way of solving it referring to the mistreatment of the people. (no doubt that money was the power of all). 

My favorite  celebrity is Derrick I love his courage and his motivation  to follow is sport and his dream his of being a boxer, to achieve the confrontation with his father and his way of sharing with friendships that i never hope to have.

 I liked de clothing that works in the film, the old style that the film generates, and in turn highlighted the action of derrick father who was quite credible in his anger, regarding what hit son did. for personally  taste i would change only some details of scene changes, the very cutting ones. 

My escena is the final battle, where in the end you can fight and achieve your dream of being a boxer.

                 Resultado de imagen para ghett'a life derrick

bye bye

2 comentarios:

  1. my favority person in this movie is Derrick too!!!! jajajajaj is very funny, you copied me!. 77

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Derrick show us how cool he is at the end of the movie, is a good scene :)

    ResponderBorrar