martes, 17 de julio de 2018

Blog 4: Children of god


Hello people

I will talk about film of children of god is a film based on the problems of homosexuality, and how it is not accepted in the Caribbean.

I like that the film has a style of freedom of thought that show how difficult it is to express oneself in front of a society, the internal and social conflicts are very diverse and seemed to be very diverse an that currently will not stop existing.

My favorite character is Johnny i like that shy and daring character, I really like the skin tone, and the contrast it has with Romeo.

What i did not like about the movie was the escena of when Johnny confronted Elena in the middle of the church, on the subject of homosexuality because she  was very conservative. I consider that this escena was violent, in the sense that they do not admit the sense of freedom to be.

What i liked most about the movie was the dance escena of Johnny and Romeo where he felt honest, he felt real love.

 !! I hope you liked everything greetings to all !!!

  

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi, i'd agree with you, specially in the honest scene of dance between Johnny and Romeo, sadly this moment don't bring other with a happy ending,
    see U!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi classmate,
    We choose the same favorite character...Johnny!!! I agree with you when you say that Johnny was shy!! Poor boy!! :(

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello!
    Also like me Johnny is so sweet and romantic:( the scene in the church is impressive, this is my dream hahaha
    regards

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hello !!!!
    I like contrast too! jaja, very observer :) bless u!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Wow the scene in the church if I like it! because Lena also conveyed a very violent message because it was especially directed to her husband also present there! I consider that Johnny intervention was necessary! or not.. well.. each one's decision hahaha

    ResponderBorrar
  6. hi mayy! i loved too the scene of the dancing, without need a music, it can expressed the mutual connection.

    ResponderBorrar