today I will talk about my house pet, her name is samantha and her nickname is samy I have nineteen years ago, this old lady, since hay have memory he has accompanied me in everything. We have done many things together, such as playing with de ball, with a ballon playing catch, I took care of myself until late when my parents worked, even when I suddenly cried for small things, she was the first to be with me and it bothered me biting and jumping up mine, today, when I stay late studying at the university, sometimes she stays up early with me and now I listen to her until I snore,
I can not bear to wake up suddenly when i see it, it causes me a huge pain because notice his old in the face, me can times of what I see in my face, I can see the hours making love and every time I take the cell phone, it is the first one to put his head so he does not take it again.
The love that i have is so great, that for my part of the family, still running around the house like a puppy, only that suddenly collides with some objects for which i can only see, but always and forever is my gift, sister lifelong companion.
greeting.

NINETEEN YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!! jajajajajajajja
ResponderBorrari hope my dog life all that time!!!!.... your dog looks funny in the picture!
bye!
It is beauty your relation with Samantha...Is incredible that the pets can become in part to your family even sometimes they are the most near to us.
ResponderBorrar